Arrange a settlement
Are you unable to settle the payment at once? You can submit a payment proposal. We will discuss this proposal with our client and inform you if the proposal is approved.
A creditor is not obliged to agree to a payment proposal. Therefore, it could be possible that a proposal is not accepted. For example, the proposed payment does not suffice. We will get in touch with you when this happens. To improve your position, create a solid payment proposal that is likely to be accepted.
How can I submit a proposal?
The best way to to arrange a settlement is via Karreman Online. If you have not received your login credentials from us, you can request them by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You could also fill in the form listed below. If you are able to settle the payment within three instalments with a maximum of one month, you could also propose a monthly payment. In that case, you do not need to provide any additional information.
If you are unable to settle the payment within three instalments, we ask you to propose a payment structure using the following information. Without this additional information, we are unable to process your proposal. The following information is requested:
- Most recent two payment slips or benefits statement belonging to you and your partner (if applicable).
- Bank statements of all your bank accounts from the past two months, including:
- All descriptions (i.e. salary/benefits, allowances, provisional refund and other means of income, etc.).
- Debit statement of your rent or mortgage
- Debit statement of other creditors
Conducting the payment
You can conduct the payment using one of the following methods:
- by monthly transaction to our escrow account NL43RABO0393203816. Do not forget to include your file number
- via iDeal (mkarreman.nl/direct-betalen)
- via Karreman Online
NB: You are responsible for fulfilling the payment agreement.
Fields with an Asterix (*) are mandatory.